Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome (i.e. What I am trying to do here)

Since this is my first post to this blog I thought it would be appropriate to give a little background to who I am, what this blog will be about, and what I am trying to accomplish through writing here.

The "Are You Rich Enough?" Blog will mainly focus on my experiences starting and running my own business. When I started this business (two years ago) I thought it would be a neat idea to write a book about this experience. I figured a book like that could be helpful to someone else starting or thinking about starting their first business.

I intend to use this blog to organize my thoughts (really just to help me remember them) in case I do write this book in the future.

Now, some ground rules:

1. I plan to be as open and honest as possible about my experiences running my business. But, at this point I do not plan on posting peoples' names, or my business' name. I have already been sued once (a different business I own) and I would like to not have that happen again if I can help it.

2. While my first couple of post will provide some background information, after that I expect my posts to generally be based on what is currently happening with my business. But, I will jump back when I remember something important from a past event that I want to note.

3. I will get off track from time to time, that is just the way I think anyway. If you don't like it you should read a different blog. Here is a suggestion:

LINK

4. Any thoughts or comments are always appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Hopefully some of my insights will help you in your business and in life.

Entrepreneur-In-Training

No comments: